T & T Creative Media LLC recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web sites, submission forms, content agreements and customers. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for our users’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users, contributors, clients and partners. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by T & T Creative Media LLC.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
T & T Creative Media LLC believes your privacy is critically important, and we take our obligations in relation to privacy very seriously.
We collect Personal Data to offer Services that you have requested, to manage the relationship we have with our customers and partners and to perform activities based on your consent. We may collect and process the following information, including Personal Data, about you:
- Personal Information (such as your name, date of birth, email address, social media details, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by submission forms or content agreements on the Site, or third-party sites used to facilitate the collection of this data, or otherwise in connection with the Services including if you register as a subscriber or contributor to any service, upload or submit any material via our submission forms and content agreements, or request any information;
- In connection with an account sign-in facility, including your log-in and password details;
- Payment details provided by you in electronic format used to facilitate the transfer of your earned revenue;
- Details of any transactions made by you through the Services; and
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site, its content or the Services.
Your decision to use this Site and/or our Services in providing your Personal Data is voluntary. We indicate on our online forms, where applicable, what types of Personal Data are required, before you register to our Services and submit any Personal Data to us.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide us to:
- Allow us and our partners to contact you directly to carry out verification or other checks (for example, regarding details of the story behind your video) with respect to the content you provide to us;
- To enable us to fully promote, protect, produce and carry out the Services of your content agreement with us, and to facilitate our distribution of your video to our media partners;
- To enable us to contact you with revenue reports;
- Help us verify whether you are of legal age to enter into a contract regarding the content;
- Administer your account with us, including pay you your earned revenue;
- Audit the downloading of data from the Site; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, including without limitation court orders and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
Where required by applicable law, we obtain your consent to use your Personal Data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We may also use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and Services, either by discontinuing a particular Service or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the Contacting us details at the end of this Statement.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
Our web sites have features that automatically collect information from users, to deliver content specific to users’ interests and to honor their preferences. This information assists us in creating sites that will serve the needs of our users.
For our internal purposes, we gather date, time, browser type, navigation history (referer) and IP address of all visitors to our site. This information does not contain anything that can identify users personally. We use this information for our internal security audit log, trend analysis and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base for aggregate use.
This site uses Google Analytics to track activity, for information on how Google uses the data collected please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not share personally identifiable information with other companies, apart from those acting as our agent, or to our affiliates and partners, or to our contractors, who assist us in providing the Products or Services we offer including those provided through the Site, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents, partners and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Our parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, entities into which our company may be merged, or entities to which any of our assets, products, sites or operations may be transferred, will also be able to use personal information.
We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact of bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to thirds parties without permission.
We may share aggregate information, which is not personally identifiable, with others. This information may include usage and demographic data, but it will not include personal information.
We use reasonable precautions to protect our users’ personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job and necessary partners are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our web sites contain links to other sites. T & T Creative Media LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- Third party vendors, including Google, use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to your website.
- Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Report is used to improve the relevance of our ads.
EU CITIZEN DATA RIGHTS
We want you to remain in control of your personal information. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- Where your personal information is processed on the basis of consent, the right to withdraw that consent;
- The right to confirmation as to whether or not we are holding any of your personal information and, if we are, to obtain a copy of it;
- From 25 May 2018, the right to have certain data provided to you in a portable electronic format (where technically feasible);
- The right to have inaccurate personal information rectified;
- The right to object to your personal information being used for marketing or profiling, or on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interests;
- The right to restrict how your personal information is used; and
- The right to be forgotten, which allows you to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances (though this is not an absolute right and may not apply if we need to continue using it for a lawful reason).
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so (for example, because the information no longer exists or there is an exception which applies to your request).
NOTIFICATION AND CHANGES
For questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or any dealings with T & T Creative LLC, contact us at: